It was great to get back out in schools delivering our training last week and to read through some of the lovely feedback.
Read what people enjoyed about the training:
- It was realistic with many ideas to put into practice
- The interactive elements throughout kept everyone engaged
- I enjoyed all of it, but most of all the interesting way it was presented and the real-life examples discussed
- How engaging you both were. It was very interesting and clearly explained. I loved the anecdotes from your experience having walked the walk yourselves
- Relatable examples that we can apply in the primary classroom setting, covering a wide range of different scenarios
Perhaps the highlight being “just great, keep doing what you’re doing”. If you would like to see what do please email us through our contact page.